Market Research Project Coordinator
At Edison Research, project coordinators manage a broad array of tasks. Typical assignments include music research and consumer and public opinion surveys.
- Managing project fieldwork
- Securing, coordinating and overseeing project vendors
- Interacting with clients to meet project goals and deadlines
- Recruiting and training field interviewers
- Writing questionnaires
- Creating, organizing, and shipping project materials
- Producing PowerPoint graphs and supporting deliverables for presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Interest in market research, media, research methods, and/or politics
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines in a quick-paced, time sensitive environment
- Comfortable working with numbers
- Strong computer skills are essential; specifically, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Spanish speaking a plus
About Edison Research:
Since its founding in 1994, Edison Research has conducted over 13,000 research assignments in 50 countries. Edison works with a broad array of commercial clients, governments and NGOs, including ADT, AccentHealth, American Public Media, AMC Theatres, The Brookings Institute, Disney, The Gates Foundation, Google, the U.S. International Broadcasting Bureau, Oracle, The National Center for Disaster Preparedness, NPR, Pandora, The Pew Research Center, Samsung, Siemens, SiriusXM Radio, Spotify, and Triton Digital.
Since 2004, Edison Research has been the sole provider of Election Day polling to the National Election Pool, conducting exit polls to project and analyze results for every major presidential primary and general election. For the 2018 and 2020 U.S. elections, Edison will provide exit polls and will tabulate the national vote across every county in the United States for ABC News, CBS News, CNN, and NBC News.
Some of the benefits of working at Edison Research:
- Collaborative team atmosphere
- Challenging work, with the ability to contribute to many areas of the business
- Strong benefits package including medical and 401k
Send resume and cover letter to Vice President, Melissa Kiesche, at firstname.lastname@example.org.