The Wall Street Journal wrote an excellent article covering Edison’s efforts to conduct the National Exit Poll in the wake of Sandy. Memorable quote of the article, from Edison’s Joe Lenski: “The saddest sound in the universe is the sound of your Aerobed inflating next to your desk for eight straight nights.” Read the full article here.
- Is Facebook Getting Better…Or Worse?
- InStore Audio Network Reaches 39 Million Shoppers Per Day
- The New Curators
- A Major Shift in Podcast Consumption
- The Infinite Dial: Israel (Hebrew version)
- The Infinite Dial: Israel
- Why The Audience Now Wants Shorter Breaks
- “Infinite Dial” Format Report Reveals Radio’s Quiet Competitor: YouTube
- In-Car Internet Audio Listening Grows
- iTunes Radio: Lessons From America