The New York chapter of the American Association for Public Opinion Research (NYAAPOR) has elected Edison Research Senior Vice President Rob Farbman to serve as Associate Membership Chair. Farbman, who has been with Edison for over a decade, will join Edison’s Executive Vice President Joe Lenski, who currently serves as the President of NYAAPOR. The NY chapter is the largest chapter of AAPOR and comprises over 250 members from all realms of public opinion and marketing research. NYAAPOR offers members and other interested parties a variety of programs and services designed to advance the field of public opinion research and a forum in which to discuss and debate methodological, ethical and substantive issues related to a broad range of research topics.
- Is Facebook Getting Better…Or Worse?
- InStore Audio Network Reaches 39 Million Shoppers Per Day
- The New Curators
- A Major Shift in Podcast Consumption
- The Infinite Dial: Israel (Hebrew version)
- The Infinite Dial: Israel
- Why The Audience Now Wants Shorter Breaks
- “Infinite Dial” Format Report Reveals Radio’s Quiet Competitor: YouTube
- In-Car Internet Audio Listening Grows
- iTunes Radio: Lessons From America