The New York chapter of the American Association for Public Opinion Research (NYAAPOR) has elected Edison Research Senior Vice President Rob Farbman to serve as Associate Membership Chair. Farbman, who has been with Edison for over a decade, will join Edison’s Executive Vice President Joe Lenski, who currently serves as the President of NYAAPOR. The NY chapter is the largest chapter of AAPOR and comprises over 250 members from all realms of public opinion and marketing research. NYAAPOR offers members and other interested parties a variety of programs and services designed to advance the field of public opinion research and a forum in which to discuss and debate methodological, ethical and substantive issues related to a broad range of research topics.
- Format Trends: What Changed In Eight Years?
- Increasing Broadcast Radio’s Share Of Ear
- Seeking Audio’s Future Leaders
- Edison Research Conducts First Ever “Share of Ear” Measurement For All Forms Of Online And Offline Audio
- “Infinite Dial 2014″ Format Report: Nearly Two-Thirds of CHR Radio P1s Listen to Online Radio Weekly
- “Infinite Dial 2014″ Format Report: About One in Four Adult Contemporary P1s Would Listen to Radio ‘a Lot More’ if Their Cell Phones Had an FM Tuner
- “Infinite Dial 2014″ Format Report: Public Radio P1s Are About Twice as Likely to Have a LinkedIn Profile
- Saying Goodbye To AM Radio
- “Infinite Dial 2014″ Format Report: Country P1s More Reliant On Broadcast Radio
- American Usage of Leading Social Platforms, by Age