The Infinite Dial 2008: Radio’s Digital Platforms,The latest study by Edison Media Research and Arbitron, is the third in a series of annual Infinite Dial studies exploring the digital audio platforms (online radio, satellite radio, HD Radio, and podcasting among others) that expand the radio market, their impact on AM/FM radio, and implications for advertisers and media planners.
- Is Facebook Getting Better…Or Worse?
- InStore Audio Network Reaches 39 Million Shoppers Per Day
- The New Curators
- A Major Shift in Podcast Consumption
- The Infinite Dial: Israel (Hebrew version)
- The Infinite Dial: Israel
- Why The Audience Now Wants Shorter Breaks
- “Infinite Dial” Format Report Reveals Radio’s Quiet Competitor: YouTube
- In-Car Internet Audio Listening Grows
- iTunes Radio: Lessons From America