Much has been made over the past few weeks of the possible influence of conservative talk radio upon the race to decide the 2008 Republican Presidential Nominee. While John McCain now appears to be the candidate, there has been a considerable backlash against McCain from several notable conservative radio talk show hosts. Have Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and others had any impact upon the hearts and minds of Republican voters? With the help of the National Election Pool, Edison decided to find out–and the results may surprise you.
- Format Trends: What Changed In Eight Years?
- Increasing Broadcast Radio’s Share Of Ear
- Seeking Audio’s Future Leaders
- Edison Research Conducts First Ever “Share of Ear” Measurement For All Forms Of Online And Offline Audio
- “Infinite Dial 2014″ Format Report: Nearly Two-Thirds of CHR Radio P1s Listen to Online Radio Weekly
- “Infinite Dial 2014″ Format Report: About One in Four Adult Contemporary P1s Would Listen to Radio ‘a Lot More’ if Their Cell Phones Had an FM Tuner
- “Infinite Dial 2014″ Format Report: Public Radio P1s Are About Twice as Likely to Have a LinkedIn Profile
- Saying Goodbye To AM Radio
- “Infinite Dial 2014″ Format Report: Country P1s More Reliant On Broadcast Radio
- American Usage of Leading Social Platforms, by Age