A great breakdown of some of our exit polling data from the recent Florida Primaries can be found in Marc Caputo’s article in the Miami Herald from Wednesday. Caputo notes the impact of Governor Crist’s endorsement of McCain, and also the three-way split of the evangelical vote in the Republican Primary (more on that in a future post).
- Is Facebook Getting Better…Or Worse?
- InStore Audio Network Reaches 39 Million Shoppers Per Day
- The New Curators
- A Major Shift in Podcast Consumption
- The Infinite Dial: Israel (Hebrew version)
- The Infinite Dial: Israel
- Why The Audience Now Wants Shorter Breaks
- “Infinite Dial” Format Report Reveals Radio’s Quiet Competitor: YouTube
- In-Car Internet Audio Listening Grows
- iTunes Radio: Lessons From America