We here at Edison are about to get locked down for the day as we prepare for the NH primaries. This means no cell phones, no wi-fi and no trips to the bathroom until 5:00. Well, maybe some monitored potty breaks–but otherwise, Edison Election Headquarters is, as usual, locked down tighter than a drum for the day. Stay tuned to this space after the results are official for more tidbits, factoids and observations from the Edison trenches!
- Is Facebook Getting Better…Or Worse?
- InStore Audio Network Reaches 39 Million Shoppers Per Day
- The New Curators
- A Major Shift in Podcast Consumption
- The Infinite Dial: Israel (Hebrew version)
- The Infinite Dial: Israel
- Why The Audience Now Wants Shorter Breaks
- “Infinite Dial” Format Report Reveals Radio’s Quiet Competitor: YouTube
- In-Car Internet Audio Listening Grows
- iTunes Radio: Lessons From America