This November, Edison Media Research conducted its first national test of Christmas music since its groundbreaking 2004 study (click here for more details (PDF)). We learned that despite a proliferation of new Christmas music and more stations to play it, the biggest holiday hits have only become more entrenched. And as it does with current music, TV exposure factors heavily into it. See the top 5 most-loved and five most hated songs in “Ross On Radio: What We Learned From Testing Christmas Music In 2007,” or contact Edison to obtain the complete results.
- Is Facebook Getting Better…Or Worse?
- InStore Audio Network Reaches 39 Million Shoppers Per Day
- The New Curators
- A Major Shift in Podcast Consumption
- The Infinite Dial: Israel (Hebrew version)
- The Infinite Dial: Israel
- Why The Audience Now Wants Shorter Breaks
- “Infinite Dial” Format Report Reveals Radio’s Quiet Competitor: YouTube
- In-Car Internet Audio Listening Grows
- iTunes Radio: Lessons From America