Several articles have been written concerning former American Idol, Kelly Clarkson’s troubles with her new album, “December.” Sean Ross, VP of Music and Programming at Edison comments on the subject.
- Is Facebook Getting Better…Or Worse?
- InStore Audio Network Reaches 39 Million Shoppers Per Day
- The New Curators
- A Major Shift in Podcast Consumption
- The Infinite Dial: Israel (Hebrew version)
- The Infinite Dial: Israel
- Why The Audience Now Wants Shorter Breaks
- “Infinite Dial” Format Report Reveals Radio’s Quiet Competitor: YouTube
- In-Car Internet Audio Listening Grows
- iTunes Radio: Lessons From America