When the Aerosmith version of “Come Together” performs well in music research, are audiences responding to that performance of the song, or the strength of the original? Is the ongoing appeal of “I’ll Be Missing You” by Puff Daddy still getting a boost from “Every Breath You Take”? Well, not every song that’s a remake or a sample does well in research. And if there is a halo effect for remakes, some radio programmers are looking for more ways to take advantage of it.
- Is Facebook Getting Better…Or Worse?
- InStore Audio Network Reaches 39 Million Shoppers Per Day
- The New Curators
- A Major Shift in Podcast Consumption
- The Infinite Dial: Israel (Hebrew version)
- The Infinite Dial: Israel
- Why The Audience Now Wants Shorter Breaks
- “Infinite Dial” Format Report Reveals Radio’s Quiet Competitor: YouTube
- In-Car Internet Audio Listening Grows
- iTunes Radio: Lessons From America