As cell phone usage continues to grow, the effect on survey research and in particular Arbitron sampling methodology has moved to the forefront of the radio industry. Of particular concern is the increasing portion of the population that is giving up landlines altogether and joining the “cell-phone-only” community. It is also an issue of importance for radio researchers like Edison Media Research, and we are striving to stay on top of the issue. What are the facts? Edison VP Rob Farbman “takes a look”:http://www.edisonresearch.com/home/archives/2005/06/researching_the.html.
- Is Facebook Getting Better…Or Worse?
- InStore Audio Network Reaches 39 Million Shoppers Per Day
- The New Curators
- A Major Shift in Podcast Consumption
- The Infinite Dial: Israel (Hebrew version)
- The Infinite Dial: Israel
- Why The Audience Now Wants Shorter Breaks
- “Infinite Dial” Format Report Reveals Radio’s Quiet Competitor: YouTube
- In-Car Internet Audio Listening Grows
- iTunes Radio: Lessons From America